Yoga means union. It’s an ancient Hindu practice designed to assist us in the joining of mind, body and spirit with the ultimate goal of liberation. How does this apply to money?
Money, like everything, is energy. However, over thousands of years we have turned it into a powerful force that dominates the earth and produces fear and anxiety in many of us. As long as this fear exists, the path to liberation is blocked. We need to find a way to co-exist with money in a healthy way.
In the Yoga of Money Course, you will learn to transform your relationship with money in a relaxed group setting, supported by like-minded people sharing a common goal: to remove our blocks to abundance and emotional freedom. During this 6-week course, we will be covering the following topics:
· Learning why we behave the way we do with money – brain science 101
· Identifying your patterns and behaviors around money, how they got there and where they came from
· Creating practical strategies to transform any negative behaviors that are blocking you from the abundance we all deserve!
· Discovering your money archetypes and the role they play in your personal money game
· Defining your life’s purpose and creating strategies to align with it to reach your true potential.
Dates: Beginning 3/7/2019
Time: 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Location: Yoga 203, 3 Wall St., Norwalk, CT
Cost: $75 per session or $400 in advance (savings of $50)
More Info: Contact Bill Donaldson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-221-2848